Skip to content
- To let go does not mean to stop caring. It means I can’t do it for someone else.
- to let go is not to cut myself off. It is the realization that i cannot control another.
- To let go is not to enable, but to allow learning from natural consequences.
- To let go is to admit powerlessness, which means that the outcome is not in my hands.
- To let go is not to care for someone, but care about someone.
- To let go is not to fix, but be supportive.
- To let go is not to judge, but to allow another to be a human being.
- To let go is not to be in the middle arranging all the outcomes, but to allow others to affect their own future.