- To let go does not mean to stop caring. It means I can’t do it for someone else.
- to let go is not to cut myself off. It is the realization that i cannot control another.
- To let go is not to enable, but to allow learning from natural consequences.
- To let go is to admit powerlessness, which means that the outcome is not in my hands.
- To let go is not to care for someone, but care about someone.
- To let go is not to fix, but be supportive.
- To let go is not to judge, but to allow another to be a human being.
- To let go is not to be in the middle arranging all the outcomes, but to allow others to affect their own future.
You cannot live like other people,
You have a special calling…..
You have Special Responsibilities
You are set apart…..
Just as a soldier is set apart……..
To a Special Way of Life
Why do I feel so alone? Revealing your FEELING is the beginning of HEALING. If you need help, contact us today to see if there is a center near you.
Life is short
In this life, you will be forced to deal with situations everyday. Focus on what is most important and let the small things go.
life can be rough
its gonna be ok
We go through so many things in this life. Everyday we are faced with decisions. Decisions about what we eat, what we wear, who we hang out with and so much more! Sometimes in life we can feel like we are stuck in a rut emotionally. If we’re not careful we will find ourselves in the endless cycle of doing the same things over and over. If you feel like you are spinning your wheels in life, but going nowhere, we can help. We can offer tools to help you deal with your past so that it doesn’t haunt you the rest of your life. There is help! There is hope! You are not alone!
Do You Believe…..
*If you really knew me, you wouldn’t love me.
*Everything is always my fault.
*I had some trauma in my life, but it doesn’t affect me now.
*If my partner would just change, everything would be fine.
*I can’t seem to develop any close relationships.
*It is not okay for me to make mistakes.
Learning to Live Learning to Love
Some of the most basic and personal things we believe about ourselves are the result of unsound input. At Life Skills, we examine our foundational beliefs in order to develop new thinking and to learn the skills necessary to “Learn to Live and Learn to Love.”